Direct Support Professional For Developmentally Delayed Individuals-Queens
Immediately speak with our job hiring staff by clicking this link now: https://flashrecruit.Com/user/JorellRivera
We offer Part time, Full time, Permanent, & Long Term positions. Great Salary!
You do not need any certification for this job.
If you live in The Bronx, we have work in that area too!
- Minimum of 3 months related work and recent experience
- Preferred: AMAP Certification, SCIP R, and CPR & First Aide
- Work in a residential setting assisting adult individuals diagnosed with intellectual/developmental disabilities in becoming self-sufficient, self-advocating, self-driven, and self-actualized.
- Daily responsibilities include: assisting residents to achieve and exceed their personal goals; provide structure and emotional support; assist in the facilitation of resolving behavioral issues; assist individuals with personal hygiene; manage and dispense medication; complete detailed, accurate documentation as assigned; and transport individuals to and from medical appointments and recreation activities using Agency vehicles.
- DSPs must communicate effectively with individuals served and families. Cooking and light housekeeping may also be required. Must have flexibility to be reassigned to other programs and/or locations as needed.
- Dedicated recruiter that specializes in your field
- Competitive Rates
- Sign-on, Completion and Referral Bonus
- Weekly Pay
- Transit Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Sick Pay
- Direct Deposit or Live Check
To speak with our recruiter live please click here now: https://flashrecruit.Com/user/JorellRivera
or reply to this ad and we will respond ASAP.
" We have a passion for healthcare and the people that deliver it!