- Work with the Human Resources leadership on special projects, strategy, goals and timelines.
- Responsible for the effective coordination, and presentation of new hire orientation.
- Prepare and maintain orientation materials, employee handbook, policy and procedure manuals.
- Participate in developing department goals and objective.
- Coordinate the onboarding of residents, temps and students.
- Maintain the data required for the board report.
- Respond to employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations
- Maintain and coordinate employee recognition programs.
- Ensure compliance with USCIS Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification; periodically audits Forms I-9.
- Monitor employee performance evaluations and ensure they are done in a timely manner (i.E., six months, one year and yearly thereafter).
- Update, monitor and maintain eligible salary adjustments/increases based on three- and six-month and one-year evaluations.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database. Recommend corrective action as needed.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Assist in managing the in-house immigration function by facilitating the process for both internal foreign nationals & identified foreign national employees.
- Manage and coordinate employee recognition programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Talent Acquisition Classification and Compensation Compliance
Talent Management Employee/Labor Relations Project Management
HRIS/Data Analytics Employee Engagement
- Associate's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field, required. Bachelor's degree preferred'
- Minimum of three (3) years Human Resource generalist experience, preferably in the health care industry, required. Experience interacting with all levels of management/staff and across company lines required.
- Solid understanding of HR fundamentals.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and presentation skills, required.
- Proficient PC skills required; PeopleSoft experience preferred.