New York, NY
We are a New York based nursing agency seeking a full time AP/AR Bookkeeper.
The candidate will need to perform functions related to Bookkeeping, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable.
- Reconcile monthly credit card and bank statements
- Post and apply payments in QuickBooks.
- Review outstanding balances, and contact clients and request payment
- Reconcile discrepancies and issue credit memos
- Audit bills for accuracy
- Post all expenses into QuickBooks for payment
- Analyzes payroll and other expenses
- reporting key findings to Accounting Manager.
- Communicate with management to monitor financial data and budgets
- Special projects as assigned
- Equivalent of Associates degree in Accounting or other business-related discipline required
- 1 year of Accounting related experience
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively.
- Highly proficient with spreadsheet software and QuickBooks
- Solid knowledge of standard billing practices.
- Ability to multi-task and complete responsibilities on time with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Maintains strict confidentiality with information or knowledge considered sensitive or confidential in nature.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary $35, 000-$45, 000 depending on experience
- 2 weeks of paid vacation per year
- 1 week of sick day per year
- Dental Insurance and Vision Insurance
- Emblem Health Insurance for $80/week
Location: Manhattan, NY Near Times Square