Jersey City, NJ
Overview: Assists patients by determining need, determination of provider availability and scheduling appointments in Athena using best practice workflow.
- Ability to effectively triage calls from patients to ensure appropriate schedule.
- Collect patient demographics required to set up an appointment in scheduler.
- Schedules and enters appointment date and time into computerized scheduler. Records when appointments have been filled or canceled.
- Answers telephone and either responds to the inquiry or directs caller to appropriate personnel.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience requirements for this job:
- Experience working in a high volume call center environment
- Great attention to detail and data entry accuracy
- Ability to handle all calls in a professional, friendly and enthusiastic manner
- Excellent and professional customer service skills
- Experience level: 1+ years.