A rapidly growing Audiology practice is seeking audiologists who are driven, passionate and self-motivated to join their team. If you are looking for an opportunity with continuous training, coaching, and development, including paid CEU' s, this position is for you! My client is using the latest fitting procedures and neuro technology.
- Administer hearing tests and examine patients
- Prescribe and fit patients according to their hear loss needs and lifestyle
- Maintain patient records with EMR system
- Follow up care
- Evaluate hearing and balance disorders to determine diagnoses and courses of treatment
- 2+ years experience in Audiology
- 2+ experience with EMR and Microsoft Office
- knowledge of CPT and diagnostic codes a plus
My client is offering a generous compensation package including relocation expense, a lucrative bonus program and a benefits package that includes vacation, sick days, paid holidays, healthcare subsidy and licensing fee reimbursement.
If you are interested in this position, please call Jessica at 212-719-9600, ext. 305.