- Works with unit-based team (MD, psychologist, nursing, etc...) to assist in developing and implementing Individual Behavior Plans (IBPs).
- Conduct functional assessments and create behavioral programming based on function of problem behavior.
- Provides education and instruction on data collection and implementation techniques of the IBPs to the unit-based staff members.
- Evaluates effectiveness of the IBPs using data collected.
- Functions as a critical member of the day-to-day milieu and assists in the moment when individuals are experiencing a behavioral crisis. Will assist staff as needed in following through in behavioral interventions as written and provide support using patient-centered, trauma-informed care.
- Will provide ongoing training to staff working on the unit about behavioral management and other strategies to ensure all staff are trained on how to work with dually diagnosed individuals and handle daily difficult situations that may occur.
- Lead individual and small group social skills groups.
- Conduct training with: parents/guardians, community stakeholders, and staff in various inpatient and outpatient contexts.
- BA/BS degree in Psychology, Applied Behavior Analysis, or clinical behavior analysis (Master's degree preferred).
- Behavior Analysis Board certification and NYS License in Behavior analysis preferred, or can be working towards certification.
- Dedicated recruiter that specializes in your field.
- Competitive Rates.
- Sign-on, Completion and Referral Bonuses.
- Weekly Pay.
- Transit Benefits.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Vacation Pay,
- Sick Pay.
- Direct Deposit, Live Check or Pay Card.
" We have a passion for healthcare and those that deliver it! "