Behavioral Health Associate
- Ensures well-being of patients and provides a positive, supportive and structured environment.
- Responsible for conducting safety checks and ensuring supervision of patients.
- Assist in providing a safe, secure and comfortable environment for patients.
- Interact routinely with patients, observe behaviors and communicate significant observations to leadership team
- Oversee or assist patients with ADL' s, including toileting, bathing, dressing, grooming, oral hygiene, meals, snacks, hydration, and changing bed linens.
- Engage patients in activities and interactions designed to encourage achievement of treatment goals
- May provide transportation for patient or coordinate transportation with appropriate staff member.