New York, NY
CAS Assessor positions avaiable!
The CAS Assessor is responsible for arranging, conducting and completing accurate and thorough assessments using the person-centered approach.
- Outreach to individuals and/or their legal guardians or caretakers as necessary during assigned schedule
- Schedule and coordinate the assessment process with individuals, families and providers in the home and/or community using a person-centered approach
- Schedule and conduct the assessment at a location and time which is most convenient for the individual
- Utilize an in-person, person-centered interview process as part of the assessment process (e.G. Conversational style that starts with the person)
- Conduct additional interviews with knowledgeable person(s) and utilize multiple sources including records to verify information and coding prior to finalizing the assessment