CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)-Upstate NY (Cooperstown)
ProMed Staffing Resources is seeking several CNAs to be assigned in a Nursing Home in Cooperstown, NY
To speak with our recruiter, call 212.719.9600 ext 407 and ask for Marvin Field or email your Resume to mfield@promedsr.Com
ProMed Staffing Resources is New York's premier medical staffing agency! Since 1999 we've used a personalized approach to placing top quality medical professionals in highly ranked facilities across the greater New York and Tri-State areas.
We offer Part time and full time positions.
As a CNA you have to be prepared to work irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
A certified nursing assistant's primary responsibility is to assist patients with their daily activities. While some CNAs may have additional responsibilities such as administering medication the core functions of a CNA on the job include:
- Bathing and dressing patients
- Taking vital signs
- Collecting information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors
- Answering patient calls
- Examining patients for bruises and other injuries/wounds
- Turning or re-positioning patients who are bedridden
- Lifting patients into beds, wheelchairs or exam tables
- Cleaning and sanitizing patient areas
- Provide and empty bedpans
- Changing sheets and restocking rooms with necessary supplies
The ideal candidate will have a calm, reassuring and friendly demeanor as well as the ability to multitask in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Dedicated recruiter that specializes in your field
- Competitive Rates
- Sign-on, Completion and Referral Bonus
- Weekly Pay
- Transit Benefits
- Sick Pay
- Direct Deposit or Live Check
For further information please contact: Marvin Field at 212-719-9600 x 407
" We have a passion for healthcare and the people that deliver it!