New York, NY
1. Responds to enrollment services calls, provides responses to questions, mails information in response to request, and refers callers in the event of problems or concerns.
2. Educates clients on managed care.
3. Assesses client's health care needs and assists clients in choosing a health plan.
4. Maintains updated knowledge of the New York Medicaid CHOICE Project.
5. Assists clients in enrolling/disenrolling in health plans.
6. Receives and sorts enrollment/disenrollment forms.
7. Reviews enrollment forms for accuracy and completeness.
8. Processes enrollment/disenrollment forms.