New York, NY
1. Conducts face-to-face outreach and enrollment services, including education on managed care options and public health programs, to clients at Medicaid offices, provider sites and or community-based organizations
2. Assists clients with the enrollment/disenrollment process
3. Receives, sorts, and processes enrollment/transfer and disenrollment forms.
4. Reviews enrollment forms for accuracy and completeness.
5. Interfaces with HRA or LDSS county staff and maintains professional and positive relationships with all HRA, LDSS staff, community groups, and clients.
6. Maintains updated knowledge of the New York Medicaid CHOICE Project