Call Center Representative openings available! Great opportunity to work for a prestigious company with great benefits! This is a call-center and outreach-based program that provides information about the different health plan options New Yorkers with Medicaid have access to. In this role you will be helping empower consumers to make the best health plan choices for themselves and their families.
. General Requirements
* Great customer service skills: be ready to prove your skills straight from the start and show that you have what it takes!
* Ability to learn a new program and apply that knowledge: New York Medicaid Choice is a very involved program. The training period is critical. It's when you'll develop the foundation to be successful in your position. Don't day-dream during training!
* Computer skills: CSRs utilize a state-of-the-art phone system, in combination with a double screen computer. You have to be able to type (the faster, the better!) and know how to use a computer by second-nature.
* Reliability: The phones turn on at 8: 30 Monday Friday and at 10: 00am on Saturday. Callers need our staff ready to go at the start of business. There's very little latitude for attendance issues.
* Can-do Attitude: This is a busy work environment and a supportive one. The most successful CSRs are those that know the program, are congenial with their colleagues, and look for new opportunities to support the program and their colleagues.
* Prior Customer Service experience: The CSR position is based on providing great customer service and our staff do it exceptionally well. Having prior experience in a customer service based position provides the foundation to excel in this position.