Call Center Supervisor LMSW, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC
New York, NY
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing clinical, administrative, and technical supervision to direct reports; review application of clinical skills, provide coaching where necessary, identify areas of improvement, and make recommendations for remediation in consultation with Training department.
- Ensure compliance of direct reports with clinical training and supervision requirements.
- Attend monthly clinical supervision, and ongoing seminars as indicated.
- Conduct contact call monitoring for quality improvement and training purposes; work directly with Quality Improvement Specialist and Associate Director.
- Collaborate with crisis counselors in de-escalation of client contacts that warrant supervisory intervention (through coaching of crisis counselor and/or contact with client).
- Adhere to performance-based management approach utilizing key performance indicators to make data driven evaluations.
- Maintain responsibility for meeting service levels and maintaining efficient operations during given shift.
- Answer hotline calls as necessary to maintain service levels during call volume surges, staffing shortages, and/or when otherwise needed to maintain service levels.
- License to practice assessment and/or psychotherapy in NYS State, along with Master's degree in in Psychology, Social Work, or related field. 3 years experience with the practice of assessment and/or psychotherapy, preferably with Administrative/Supervisory duties. Crisis intervention and/or Mental Health information and referral services experience a plus. Must be comfortable working independently.
Copy of NYS license to practice - LMFT, LMHC, LCSW or LMSW and current registration required by date of hire. National Provider Identification number required by date of hire; instructions for securing NPI number will be provided. Fluency in Spanish, or another language is a plus.
- Dedicated recruiter that specializes in your field.
- Competitive Rates.
- Sign-on, Completion and Referral Bonuses.
- Weekly Pay.
- Transit Benefits.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Vacation Pay,
- Sick Pay.
- Direct Deposit, Live Check or Pay Card.
" We have a passion for healthcare and those that deliver it! "