Call Center Supervisor LMSW, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC
New York, NY
The Supervisor serves as the primary, on-site supervisor and team leader for a designated shift and provides direct clinical and administrative supervision to crisis counselors. Supervisor provide oversight across different service tracks and hotlines, and provide additional content supervision and consultation for specialized track(s) as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing clinical, administrative, and technical supervision to direct reports; review application of clinical skills, provide coaching where necessary, identify areas of improvement, and make recommendations for remediation in consultation with Training department.
- Ensure compliance of direct reports with clinical training and supervision requirements.
- Attend monthly clinical supervision, and ongoing seminars as indicated.
- Conduct contact call monitoring for quality improvement and training purposes; work directly with Quality Improvement Specialist and Associate Director.
- Collaborate with crisis counselors in de-escalation of client contacts that warrant supervisory intervention (through coaching of crisis counselor and/or contact with client).
- Adhere to performance-based management approach utilizing key performance indicators to make data driven evaluations.
- Maintain responsibility for meeting service levels and maintaining efficient operations during given shift.
- Answer hotline calls as necessary to maintain service levels during call volume surges, staffing shortages, and/or when otherwise needed to maintain service levels.
- License to practice assessment and/or psychotherapy in NYS State, along with Master' s degree in in Psychology, Social Work, or related field. 3 years experience with the practice of assessment and/or psychotherapy, preferably with Administrative/Supervisory duties. Crisis intervention and/or Mental Health information and referral services experience a plus. Must be comfortable working independently.
Copy of NYS license to practice - LMFT, LMHC, LCSW or LMSW and current registration required by date of hire. National Provider Identification number required by date of hire; instructions for securing NPI number will be provided. Fluency in Spanish, or another language is a plus.