Case Manager - MSW
- Responsible for timely submission of all paperwork, completion of intakes as well as progress notes, etc.
- Coordinate all case management, referral and advocacy services for each family.
- Develop resources for social services referrals, assessing, coordinating and evaluating preventive services needed by the family
- Provide individual, family and group counseling.
- Home visits must take place weekly and may require case planner to walk up steps.
- Dedicated recruiter that specializes in your field.
- Competitive Rates.
- Sign-on, Completion and Referral Bonuses.
- Weekly Pay.
- Transit Benefits.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Vacation Pay,
- Sick Pay.
- Direct Deposit, Live Check or Pay Card.
" We have a passion for healthcare and those that deliver it! "