Case Manager - MSW
SPECIFICATIONS FOR EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES
- Masters from an accredited School of Social Work and LCSW or Licensed Mental Health Professional LMSW with minimum of three years’ experience.
- Appropriately assess the caretakers or child’ s chemical dependency/use and mental health conditions that place children at risk of foster care placement or replacement.
- Complete all documentation as required by GP and FT/R standards.
- Provide weekly supervision to all assigned staff and based on circumstance determine a greater frequency.
- Monitor/track that staff adherence to the number of casework contacts consistent with GP and FT/R standards.
- Enhance staff understanding of family dynamics, the impact that substance use and/or mental illness has on the family.
- Guide staff in making critical decisions in order to work effectively with the family and ensure the well-being and safety of all children in the home.
- Oversee Client Safety and Risk throughout the life of each case.
- Develop and oversee ongoing program planning as well as assess staff needs and train staff accordingly. Plan, develop, implement groups according to client needs that include but is not limited to relapse prevention, parenting and mentoring.
- Ensure that staff participate in required trainings indicated in the Preventive Services Quality Assurance Standards and Indicators as well as the additional trainings recommended for FT/R staff.
- Ensure that staff is compliant with all of the FT/R and GP contractual obligations and are audit ready at all times.
- Lead/coordinate Clinical Diagnostic Team meetings as per required standard.
- Share in coordination of intake process, and of opening/closing disposition meetings.
- Participate fully in supervision with Program Director and seek professional development.
- Review and monitor all case planner activity using Connections & PROMIS database.
- Facilitate/observe Family Team Conferences (FTC’ s) as required.
- Review all cases of assigned staff on a monthly basis and complete monthly documentation in Connections for CWS and the case record for ADVPO.
- Dedicated recruiter that specializes in your field.
- Competitive Rates.
- Sign-on, Completion and Referral Bonuses.
- Weekly Pay.
- Transit Benefits.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Vacation Pay,
- Sick Pay.
- Direct Deposit, Live Check or Pay Card.
" We have a passion for healthcare and those that deliver it! "