Central Sterile Tech Supervisor
New York, NY
Central Sterile Tech
Full time in Manhattan - no weekends
- Extensive knowledge regarding processes used in the decontamination, inspection, cleaning, assembling and packaging of medical/surgical material to include, but not limited to, linen, instruments and equipment according to established standards and procedures to ensure a sterile and functioning supply of materials.
- Prepare trays for designated areas according to prescribed procedures. Wrap and/or package items for specified areas according to procedures prescribed for designated areas.
- Must be able to operate bar code instrument tracking systems
- Work with Operating Room personnel to ensure specialty trays are handled in the prescribed manner.
- Dissemble, clean, assemble and test specialty instrumentation and equipment for proper functioning.
- Must be able to differentiate between single-use and reusable items.
- Maintain inventory of supplies and materials to include documenting usage, issuing, receiving and reordering as assigned.
- Adheres to all Maxim and worksite rules, policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned/necessary.