Certified Nursing Assistant ($16/hour)
As a CNA you have to be prepared to work irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
A certified nursing assistant' s primary responsibility is to assist patients with their daily activities. While some CNAs may have additional responsibilities such as administering medication the core functions of a CNA on the job include:
- Bathing and dressing patients
- Taking vital signs
- Collecting information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors
- Answering patient calls
- Examining patients for bruises and other injuries/wounds
- Turning or repositioning patients who are bedridden
- Lifting patients into beds, wheelchairs or exam tables
- Cleaning and sanitizing patient areas
- Provide and empty bedpans
- Changing sheets and restocking rooms with necessary supplies
Call Marvin Field at 212.719.9600 or email him at mfield@promedsr.Com for job details.