Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Island Park, NY
We have a facility in Island Park that needs CNAs to work all shifts starting next week! Payrate $15.50/hour! Come to our Manhattan office to apply or submit your application and paperwork via email or fax!
Job description and responsibilities:
- CNAs provide activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals
- Provide adjunct care by administering enemas, douches, non sterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths; applying restraints
- Maintain patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information
- Provide patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor
- Assist in maintaining patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths
- New Grads welcome but, Prefer with at least 3 months nursing home CNA experience!
- Must have complete pre-employment documents (resume, SS, State ID, latest medical records)
- MUST have a NY State CNA license.
CNAs please Contact:
Jamela Lorenzo (CNA, LPN, & RN recruiter) at 212-719-9600 or email her at jlorenzo@promedsr.Com