Claims Resolution Specialist/Onsite Client Services Representative
Jersey City, NJ
- Review and clearing claim issues for all aspects of the revenue cycle process from front desk errors to complex AR Follow-up projects.
- Working with large scale multi-specialty/multi-site healthcare organizations in the U.S.
- Will provide extensive training on our systems and processes using Athena Net and various EMR's.
- Will work collaboratively with other peers in revenue cycle across the U.S.
- Experience in full revenue cycle processes from front desk registration through insurance follow-up to commercial payers and Medicare/Medicaid.
- Detailed understanding on how to read and interpret EOB's and denials from all insurance carriers including the financial components such as co-pays, deductibles, co-insurance.
- Thorough knowledge of appeals processing from end to end including across all payer categories based on insurance denial.
- Experience working in multi-specialty physician billing environment either standalone or within a hospital network/ACO.
- Excellent systems experience and acuity whether EMR and Billing/Collection Systems.
- Ability to both work independently and at the same time effective in communication to the AR Director the issues needing clarification.
- This person would need to have a reliable car and the ability to drive to different locations as needed.
- This is a position based in Northvale and the candidate will have to travel to different practices.
- Experience level: 4-10 years.