Client Service Representative - Bilingual English and Spanish
Deer Park, NY
Company Human Services Company
Location Dept of Social Services in the Bronx NY. This position is Based out in Deer Park, NY but travel is required to the other locations in Long Island, NY when requested by the manager for coverage, training or staff meetings This is mandatory.
Duration 10/08/18 to 4/12/19 Temporary to Permanent
Hours - Monday to Friday Std Business Hours
Pay - $15.00 per hour
Client Service Representative - Job Descriptions
Bilingual English and Spanish required
- Conducts face-to-face outreach and enrollment services, including education on managed care options and public health programs, to clients at Medicaid offices, provider sites and or community-based organizations
- Assists clients with the enrollment/disenrollment process
- Receives, sorts, and processes enrollment/transfer and disenrollment forms.
- Reviews enrollment forms for accuracy and completeness.
- Interfaces with HRA or LDSS county staff and maintains professional and positive relationships with all HRA, LDSS staff, community groups, and clients.
- Maintains updated knowledge of the New York Medicaid CHOICE Project
- Raises issues of concern and/or problems to the Field Operations Manager
- Processes data entry tasks and submits daily reports
- Assists with the quality review of Data Entry work
- May be called upon to assist with data entry refresher/and or training
- Assists HPA/Special Project Unit with the processing of enrollment correction, enrollment pending matching, ERL error selection, and ADV data entry as needed
- Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the corresponding annual performance criteria and bonus template for this position
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by Management
- College degree preferred High School or GED are the minimum education requirements; knowledge of the community to be served; experience making presentations to groups; ability to follow directions; ability to handle pressure; excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously; and ability to work as a team member, as well as independently. Computer Literacy required proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.