Client Service Representative
Mt Morris, NY
Company – A Human Services Compan
Duratoin- 6 Months temporary then conversion to permanent afterwards
Hours - Monday to Friday – Standard business hours
Client Services Representative/ Intake Outreach.
Excellent communication skills and strong computer skills required. Bachelor or Associates degree preferred, minimum High School Diploma or GED. Your own personal vehicle is required for this role as your manager will ask you to travel to other areas around Erie County, NY for coverage, training or staff meetings.
1) Conducts face-to-face outreach and enrollment services, including education on managed care options and public health programs, to clients at the offices, provider sites and or community-based organizations.
2) Assists Field Operations Manager and the Assistant Field Operations Manager with selected duties.
3) Assists clients in the enrollment/disenrollment process. Maintains positive relationships with LDSS staff, community groups, and clients.
4) Maintains updated knowledge of the New York Health Insurance Project.
5) Raises issues of concern and/or problems to the Field Operations Manager.
6) Receives, sorts, and processes enrollment/disenrollment forms. Reviews enrollment forms for accuracy and completeness.
7) Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the attached performance criteria.
8) Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.