Community Health Nurse
New York, NY
Nurses are assigned to 1 borough only/county. We have openings in Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens and Suffolk County.
Responsibilities of the UAS RN
- Assess eligibility of Medicaid members in need of managed long-term care using a comprehensive web-based system.
- Conduct UAS assessment in member's homes or at skilled nursing facilities, according to state guidelines, policies and protocols.
- Consult with health care providers and review medical records and medications to support assessment outcomes.Requirements of the UAS RN
- The ideal candidate should have 2 years of field-based home care nursing experience in the MLTC, CHHA or LHCSA setting.
- OR 1 year of UAS experience
- NYS UAS training available for qualified candidates.