New York, NY
We have great opportunities available for Social Workers for one of the largest, reputable behavior contact center in the country. They use a cutting edge innovative approach to provide mental health services via telephone, chat and text.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Provide evidence- informed information and referral, brief supportive counseling, crisis intervention and suicide prevention support to callers and /or chat/text visitors who are in emotional distress
- Conduct assessments in accordance to program, policies and procedures
- Utilize resource referral database to provide information and referral assistance to callers seeking mental health and substance abuse services
- Bachelor' s or Master' s degree in Psychology, social work or related field required
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor when handling crisis and other difficult contacts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills to establish working alliance with callers and /or chat/test visitors
New grads welcome to apply.