Cortlandt Manor, NY
1. Assembles prepared foods on trays for patients on regular or modifies diets according to menu cards or
special diet lists.
2. Delivers trays and carts to patients and collects soiled trays for return to kitchen area and cleaning.
3. Prepares and serves between-meal nourishment for patients.
4. Prepares cold foods such as salads, sandwiches and desserts according to oral and/or written instructions.
5. Collects and places garbage and trash in designated containers.
6. Reconstitutes hot foods in microwave ovens.
7. Obtains stock from refrigerators and storeroom, loads and unloads stocks, and dispatches and stores
8. Washes dishes and cleans equipment in work areas.