- Performs diversified administrative/coordinative duties supporting the business operation of an Executive level.
- Drafts confidential correspondence, edits documents, takes meeting minutes and performs other administrative duties.
- Schedule appointments and coordinate arrangements for meetings making sure executives meet their commitments.
- Completes all assignments in a timely manner.
- Maintains appropriate secretarial skills.
- Performing receptionist duties.
- Collecting payments.
- Preparation of statistical data.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining inventory.
- Requires a business/technical vocabulary and knowledge of organization operations, organizational procedures and staff.
- Maintains order of establishment and filed information/documentation to ensure immediate access to file data for execution of executive's duties.
- Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs, or tables as necessaryQualifications
- Knowledge of Business Administration or related field as normally acquired through the completion of a Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of three (3) years administrative support experience, required.
- Typing 50 wpm, required. Data entry skills, preferred.
- Working knowledge of PC applications (word processing, spreadsheet, and graphics), required. Ability to produce high quality reports, presentations, or other documents.