- Advanced knowledge and experience using software including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Gmail platforms
- Preparation of reports, memos, agendas and correspondence as needed
- Scheduling of week to week, day to day, hour to hour appointments
- Advanced knowledge of project and database management
- Scheduling, coordination and preparation of meeting and preparation of corresponding deliverables
- Recording, transcribing, compiling and distributing minutes of meetings
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the programming and use of smart phones, IPads and other mobile devices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent administrative skills in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of travel logistics- booking, scheduling and routing.
- Advanced knowledge of the use of online search engines
- College/University Bachelor' s Degree, graduate degree preferred
- A detailed knowledge of the New York City area
- An understanding of women' s rights issues including health care