Location - Reston, VA
Duration - Temporary to permanent
Hours - Monday to Friday - Standered Business hours
Pay - 16.00 to 17.31 per hour
Facilities Assistant - Job Description
It is for a facilities Assistant and does require some driving. The agent would be using a company vehicle to drive to the post office and storage facility approximately twice a month
Create, maintain access badges for Reston users, new hires. Work with Denver security team for auditing, special requests.
- Process vender invoices: Aramark, FedEx, JK, Meridian, Miller's, Shred It.
- Maintain and troubleshoot networked printers and copiers. Provide assistance for connectivity. Work with IT teams to setup new machines to print server and mail server as needed.
- Primary POC for FedEx accounts. Create new accounts for sites as needed and provide assistance. Set up users.
- Update floorplans regularly and post to MAXNet.
- New hire process: create badge, request phone setup, create cubicle name sign, add to email lists, add to floorplan, setup parking.
- Assist with employee and/or office furniture moves. Coordinate and schedule movers as needed.
- Manage parking spaces in garage. Work with management as needed for changes.
- Maintain MAXNet Corporate Administration webpage. Post floorplans, emergency guide, phone list, contact list, etc. As they're updated.
- Update Reston employee, contractor email groups.
- Work with vendors to repair equipment/call for service as needed: Aramark, Client, Meridian, Omni, FedEx, JK Moving, Miller's, Monumental, Shred-It.
- Quarterly headcounts with org codes provided to General Ledger group.
- Assist building engineer with projects as needed.
- Create and post signs around building as needed.
- Forward incoming faxes.
- Assist with setting up for special events.
Other duties as assigned