Healthcare Financial Analyst
Jersey City, NJ
- Conducts ongoing analysis and evaluation of key metrics and service levels for our practices.
- Collaborates with Management in identifying problem areas. Develops analysis to identify cause of problem and facilitate resolution.
- Conducts analysis and reports on trends in claims, denials, insurance carriers, physicians, procedures, departments and business units.
- Develops appropriate recommendations related to findings and collaborates with client account managers to improve reimbursement or workflow.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration: Healthcare Administration with Finance emphasis preferred.
- Requires working knowledge of financial analysis and reporting. Use of advanced reporting tools such as DBMS, Tableau Analytics and other modalities.
- Requires strong analytical and communication skills.
- Requires innovation and the ability to automate current process to make them more efficient.
- Experience should be a minimum of three years performing financial analysis in a healthcare setting.