Home Care Nurse
New York, NY
UAS Assessment Nurses (RNs)!
Field RN's, Home Care RN's!
ProMed Staffing is prepared to offer agressive and customized compensation packages for both local and travel candidates who are interested in this opportunity!
Immediate Start!--- This contract begins within the next few weeks and they are currently interviewing for the position now!
We have Part-Time, Per-Diem and Travel Contracts Available- For more information call Solange at 212-719-9600 Benefits:
" Top Rates
" Sign on, Completion & Referral Bonuses available
" Weekly Pay
" Medical, Dental and Vision
" Sick and Vacation Pay
" Dedicated Recruiter that specializes in your field
" Direct Deposit or Live Check
- 2+ years of Home Care /field nurse work, or one year of UAS experience and one year of home care experience
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- BSN in Nursing and/or equivalent certification
- Current RN Licensure in New York State
1. Perform initial in-home pre-assessment of patients that includes evaluation of health status, strengths, care needs, and preferences and guides the development of individualized long term care service plans
2. Review consumer medical documentation and or health referral forms, as relevant to the case
3. Enter assessment data into electronic assessment form and transmit, as required
4. Document any concerns, conflicting information, other issues that surface during the assessment process
5. Emphasize continuity of care, thus reducing or eliminating fragmentation, duplication, and gaps in treatment plan
6. Discuss with consumer on health care options, supports needed, service vendor options and waiver options
7. Initiate communication between the Call Center and eligible consumers for enrollment into a managed care health plan
8. Enhance communication and collaborative relationships with interdisciplinary care team members to improve care coordination and facilitate service delivery
9. Collect quality review data and any required documentation to support outcome measurements and record case notes into CRM
10. Identify opportunities for health promotion and illness prevention
11. Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of community resources, payor requirements, and network services for target population
12. Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the corresponding annual performance criteria and bonus template for this position.
In addition to this area, we also have positions available in the following areas:
- Upstate NY
- The Bronx
- And New Jersey
If you are interested, please reply to this email and we will respond ASAP!
" We have a passion for healthcare and the people that deliver it!