LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)-Upstate NY (Cooperstown)
ProMed Staffing Resources is seeking several LPNs to be assigned in a Nursing Home in Cooperstown, NY
Evening and Overnight shifts needed!
Many tasks are performed regardless of the job environment. The LPN will usually be the first medical professional to work with a patient. Recording the patient' s history is one of the first duties. Other jobs the LPN performs include:
- Giving medication as prescribed by a physician
- Taking vital signs, such as blood pressure, temperature, and weight
- Basic wound care including cleaning and bandaging injured areas
- Giving injections of medication
- Taking medical histories
- Entering information into computer systems
To speak with our recruiter, call 212.719.9600 and ask for Alexis Holliday, or email your Resume to aholliday@promedsr.Com
ProMed Staffing Resources is New York' s premier medical staffing agency! Since 1999 we' ve used a personalized approach to placing top quality medical professionals in highly ranked facilities across the greater New York and Tri-State areas.
We offer Part time and full time positions.
- Prefer with at least 3 months nursing home LPN experience.
- Must be flexible and willing to do 3-5 shifts a week, including alternate weekends
- Must have complete pre-employment documents (resume, SS, State ID, latest medical records)
- MUST have NY State LPN license
- Dedicated recruiter that specializes in your field
- Competitive Rates
- Sign-on, Completion and Referral Bonus
- Weekly Pay
- Transit Benefits
- Sick Pay
- Direct Deposit or Live Check
For further information please contact: Marvin Field at 212-719-9600 x 407
" We have a passion for healthcare and the people that deliver it! AII A AI A AI A