LPN / LVN
- Seeking LPNs for ambulatory care in Brooklyn and Manhattan
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care in accordance with physicians’ orders.
- Perform direct patient care as assigned by physician and within organization guidelines.
- Communicate and provide health education to patient/family/care giver.
- Document and maintain accurate medical information on electronic medical record system.
- Coordinate with clinical and medical staff to efficiently carry out procedures and treatment plans.
- Maintain logs of medication and clinical equipment.
- Participate in quality assurance and risk management activities.
- Adhere to personal safety guidelines.
- Performs other nursing activities as assigned.