ProMed Staffing Resources is New York's premier medical staffing agency! Since 1999 we've used a personalized approach to placing top quality medical professionals in highly ranked facilities across the greater New York and Tri-State areas.
We offer Part time and full time positions.
- With at least 2 months nursing home experience as an LPN
- Must be flexible and willing to do three to five shifts a week, including alternate
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Any State ID or Driver license
- SS card, employment eligibility
- NY State LPN registration and license
- 2 reference letters
- Most recent physical exam WITH PPD, chest x-ray lab result if PPD +
- MMRV lab result
- LPN school diploma, or TOR
- Most recent drug test lab result
- Most recent flu vaccination record
Dedicated recruiter that specializes in your field
Sign-on, Completion and Referral Bonus
Direct Deposit or Live Check
Please respond to this ad for more information about this specific job.
" We have a passion for healthcare and the people that deliver it!