Licensed Practical Nurses-Orange, NJ Nursing Homes
We offer Part time, Full time, Permanent, & Long Term positions. Great Salary!
In addition to Paterson we also have work available in the following areas in NJ:
- Chatham Township
If you live in New York City or New York State and you have a New York CNA or LPN License, we have work avaialble in those areas as well!
- At least 3 months minimum LTC Nursing home experience
- Must be flexible and willing to do three to four shifts a week, alternate weekends a MUST!
- New Jersey LPN license
- Complete medical records (latest physical exam w/PPD, MMRV lab results, drug test, flu vaccination record)
- SS card, employment eligibility card
- Any State ID or driver license
- 2 reference letters
- Dedicated recruiter that specializes in your field
- Competitive Rates
- Sign-on, Completion and Referral Bonus
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Live Check
" We have a passion for healthcare and the people that deliver it! .
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (212) 719-9600 Ext.117, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.
Director of Recruitment
ProMed Staffing Resources
16 West 36th Street Suite 7
New York, NY 10018
(212) 719-9600 Ext.117
Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to ... I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.