Fresh Meadows, NY
Essential Functions of the Job:
• Performs all medical procedures necessary (ie. Venipunctures, vital signs and EKGs) on all patients as required. Explains testing procedure to patient s prior to test.
• Receives specimens from patients.
• Manually documents information required for patients' specimens and tests completed, in various ancillary departments medical records.
• Will schedule and register patients in the doctor' s office, answer telephones, meet and greet patients and assist physicians in all other matters pertaining to the Physician' s office.
• Accurately documents patient' s history and medications.
• Maintains strict patient confidentiality.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
HEMATOLOGY AND ONCOLOGY A PLUS