Medical Transcriptionist - Administrative
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform various secretarial and administrative duties for assigned department, including accessioning and verification of patient specimens, typing of medical reports (transcription), answering telephones for clinicians and patients, filing of pathology slides and blocks, distributing specimens and patient cases to various locations.
- Medical Scribe experience with Cerner preferred.
- Experience in Cardiac and surgical terminology.
- Dedicated recruiter that specializes in your field.
- Competitive Rates.
- Sign-on, Completion and Referral Bonuses.
- Weekly Pay.
- Transit Benefits. Medical & Dental Insurance. Vacation Pay, Sick Pay.
- Direct Deposit, Live Check or Pay Card.
ProMed Staffing Resources is New York' s premier medical staffing company. Since 1999 we' ve used a personalized approach to placing top quality medical professionals in highly ranked facilities across the greater New York and Tri-State areas. " We have a passion for healthcare and those that deliver it! "