New York, NY
- Assist with morning monitoring hours providing clinical care and physician support. Perform ultrasounds and IUIs.
- Consult with new patients.
- Act as clinical liaison between physicians and patients.
- Provide patient education about upcoming treatment protocols and infertility medications, including instruction during small patient group setting.
- Assist in operating room during egg retrievals, embryo transfers, hysterscopies, D&C's, and all other on-site surgical procedures.
- Provide patient care in the recovery room.
- Assist with FDA and AAAASF organization, maintain compliance and assist with inspections.
- Perform prescription pre-authorizations.
- Assist during daily patient result meeting, charting of labs and creating clinical schedule, and perform patient instruction call-backs.
- Assist physicians with patient records and documentation, as well as facilitate all patient orders for outside testing.
- Assist clinical team with resolving conflicts and coordinate patient care with patient satisfaction in mind.
- Assist Physician Assistant with third-party reproduction program.
- PA or NP degree from an accredited program
- Current NY licensure as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, innately compassionate, high emotional intelligence
- Able to multi-task, manage a busy workload while remaining calm under pressure
- Able to function well among team members as well as work well independently
- Reliable and punctual, good work ethic
- Knowledge of OSHA, FDA, HIPAA compliance
- Hours Mon-Fri (25-30 hours, to be determined)
- Weekend and holiday coverage as needed, within rotation
- Current CPR/BLS certification
For more information call 212-719-9600 x 107