New York, NY
- Conducts face-to-face outreach and enrollment services, including education on managed care options and public health programs, to clients at Medicaid offices, provider sites and or community-based organizations
- Assists clients with the enrollment/disenrollment process
- Receives, sorts, and processes enrollment/transfer and disenrollment forms.
- Reviews enrollment forms for accuracy and completeness.
- Interfaces with HRA or LDSS county staff and maintains professional and positive relationships with all HRA, LDSS staff, community groups, and clients.
- Maintains updated knowledge of the New York Medicaid CHOICE Project
- Raises issues of concern and/or problems to the Field Operations Manager
- Processes data entry tasks and submits daily reports
- Assists with the quality review of Data Entry work