New York, NY
1. Provide telephonic, written and face to face outreach and orientation services for each Health Home eligible client in order to facilitate Health Home enrollment and retention;
2. Utilize Quadra Med, EPIC, GSI Health, E-Paces health record systems, and other resources to explore client eligibility and contact information;
3. Utilize GSI database tools to maintain ongoing clinical documentation and records upholding all HIPAA regulations and confidentiality protocols to record each interaction with every client served;
4. Assist Care Coordinators in securing and identifying needed referrals to community and network medical, behavioral health and social assistance providers through telephonic, written, and/or face to face outreach, research, and maintenance of available program resources;
5. Provide follow up services via telephonic or face to face engagement with clients and service planning partners as needed to coordinate reminder calls, medication and wellness checks upon request from the Care Coordination team;
6. Provide oral and/or written status updates regarding client alerts, progress, regress, and needs to responsible Care Coordinator(s) and supervisor, and any service providers, legal mandate, or other care plan affiliates as needed to assist the program and clients;
7. Attend meetings and case conferences at health care facilities and in the community;
8. Participate in facility and community-based events to promote Health Home;
Benefits: What we offer you!
- Dedicated recruiter that specializes in your field.
- Competitive Rates.
- Sign-on, Completion and Referral Bonuses.
- Weekly Pay.
- Transit Benefits.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Vacation Pay,
- Sick Pay.
- Direct Deposit, Live Check or Pay Card.
" We have a passion for healthcare and those that deliver it! "