They will need to come to the office for some initial training and more than likely will shadow another outreach worker for additional training. They are looking to fill ASAP.
The Outreach Specialist conducts field outreach activities designed to obtain enrollments in Regional Care Organizations and educated consumers. The Outreach Specialist will identify and resolve issues and concerns related to enrollment and field outreach, as well as convene key consumer groups to improve special needs enrollment, field enrollment, and consumer education activities. The Outreach specialist will also engage with community organizations to ensure accurate information reaches key stakeholders.
- Conducts field outreach activities
- Facilitates statewide communication with regards to outreach, special needs enrollment, and field enrollment activity
- Develop relationships with Regional Care Organizations, providers and aligned stakeholder groups currently serving the Medicaid population, particularly those serving pregnant women
- Convenes key consumer groups, government agencies and provider groups to improve special needs enrollment, field enrollment and MA Consumer education activities
- Facilitates the enrollment of pregnant women
- Assists with the development of provider and RCO education
- Performs other duties as assigned by leadership
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Experience in community outreach or field enrollment
- Experience with Medicaid Managed Care and the needs of Consumers
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Experience with outreach to pregnant women preferred