P/T Community Health Nurse
New York, NY
These opportunities have great flexibility with excellent earning potential.
Opportunity to work in the community conducting assessments for patients with behavioral health/psychiatric issues.
- Assess eligibility of Medicaid members in need of managed long-term care using a comprehensive web-based system.
- Conduct UAS assessment in member' s homes or at skilled nursing facilities, according to state guidelines, policies and protocols.
- Consult with health care providers and review medical records and medications to support assessment outcomes.
- 1 year of UAS experience required
- Must be available to attend 1-week oreintation
- Must be available to conduct at least 5 assessments per week
For immediate consideration please contact:
Solange at 212-719-9600 ext. 104