Patient Accounts Representative
Jersey City, NJ
- Knowledge of revenue cycle processes from front desk registration through insurance adjudication.
- Detailed understanding on how to read and interpret EOB' s and denials from all insurance carriers including the financial components such as co-pays, deductibles, co-insurance.
- Excellent systems experience and acuity whether EMR and Billing/Collection Systems. (In your return reply please specify which systems you have worked on and length of time in that system).
- Ability to coordinate communication with service providers to resolve patient account issues
- Customer service or front desk experience in a medical setting.
- Spanish as a secondary language.
- Dedicated recruiter that specializes in your field.
- Competitive Rates.
- Sign-on, Completion and Referral Bonuses.
- Weekly Pay.
- Transit Benefits.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Vacation Pay,
- Sick Pay.
- Direct Deposit, Live Check or Pay Card.
" We have a passion for healthcare and those that deliver it! "