New York, NY
- Responsible for day to day operation of department
- Supervised payroll staff of 6
- Prepare all Lump Sum & Annual Leave Buy-out Payments
- Review & Process all PeopleSoft Transactions
- Work closely with Human Resources Department to ensure that employee's salary & other changes are process
- Prepare various reports for Department Heads such as the yearly annual leave cap
- Present at monthly New Employees Orientation (NEO)
- Prepare staff evaluations
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests
- Maintain employee's confidential information
- Review Central Office Labor Relation Order payment proof are correct (LRO)
- Perform other administrative & clerical functions as needed.
Benefits: What we offer you!
- Dedicated recruiter that specializes in your field.
- Competitive Rates.
- Sign-on, Completion and Referral Bonuses.
- Weekly Pay.
- Transit Benefits.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Vacation Pay,
- Sick Pay.
- Direct Deposit, Live Check or Pay Card.
" We have a passion for healthcare and those that deliver it! "