REGISTERED NURSE / COMMUNITY HOSPICE NURSE
Long Island City, NY
JOB SUMMARY: Provides nursing assessment, planning and care to maximize the comfort and health of patients and families in accordance with the interdisciplinary Plan of Care. Supervises Home Health Aides. Supports the Provider Relations and Quality Improvement activities of the organization
- Registered nurse currently licensed in the state.
- Baccalaureate Degree in nursing from an approved program; or
- Baccalaureate Degree in nursing from a non-approved program supplemented by content which can be equated to the approved program; or
- Registered professional nurse with two years' experience in either home health care or Hospice nursing.
- Knowledge of Computer operation, computer generated clinical records experience preferred.
- Demonstrated commitment to Hospice philosophy of care.
- Must have reliable automobile, valid driver's license, and the minimum state required liability automobile insurance