RN - Endoscopy / GI Lab
The Staff Nurse (RN) provides direct patient care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols.
- Creating an environment that leads to a positive patient care experience by evaluating, planning and implementing effective plans of care and communicating with both patients and their families
- Making sound decisions in response to changes in condition/response to treatment while maintaining a calm demeanor
- Utilizing the Electronic Health Record system to document patient care
- Effectively coordinating with physicians and team members regarding changes in patient status, symptomatology, results of diagnostic tests and critical test values
Shift: 8 hour Days
Hours: Flexible start times
- A minimum of 2 years of Endoscopy experience preferred.
- BSN or years of experience in a relevant specialty will be considered
License/Certification: Advanced Cardiac Life Support(ACLS); Basic Arrhythmia Certification; Basic Life Support (BLS); NJ Licensed Registered Nurse