RN Nurse Manager
New York, NY
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- RN License Required
- Minimum 2 years Clinical Experience in Behavioral Health Required
- Experience working with Pediatrics and/or with OMH Preferred
- Experience working with SPMI/SED Preferred
- Some travel Required
- This position oversees activity for the Independent Entity and provides leadership to a team of clinical and QA staff. Collaborates with the Project Leadership in the designing, developing and implementing a comprehensive QA Policy and Plan that effectively monitors and measures the NYS UAS and the pre-evaluation processing in MAXeb. Implements and necessary corrective actions to ensure consistent application of all laws, regulations, policies and procedures pertinent to the program. Analyzes daily and weekly reports for performance measurement. Develops performance goals and objectives.
Dedicated recruiter that specializes in your field Competitive Rates Sign-on, Completion and Referral Bonus Weekly Pay Transit Benefits Medical Insurance Sick Pay Direct Deposit or Live Check ProMed Staffing Resources is New York's AGENCY OF CHOICE for both health care organizations and clinical staff, and is the selected provider to many major hospitals, nursing homes, schools, clinics, and ambulatory care facilities, and home health services across the North East. ProMed is JCAHO Certified, NY health care staffing firm, providing a wide range of services to health care organizations.
" We have a passion for healthcare and the people that deliver it!