RN Regsitered Nurse
We offer part time and full time positions!
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient' s condition.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel or supervise a particular unit.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
- Preferably with at least 3 months nursing home RN or LPN experience, and bilingual (English and Slavic)
- Must be flexible and willing to do three-5 shifts shifts a week, including alternate weekends (both Sat & Sun)
- Must Have NY State Rn license, CPR and updated medical records (annula physical exam with PPD, MMRV lab results)
- Dedicated recruiter that specializes in your field
- Competitive Rates
- Sign-on, Completion and Referral Bonus
- Weekly Pay
- Transit Benefits
- Sick Pay
- Direct Deposit or Live Check
ProMed Staffing Resources is New York' s premier medical staffing agency! Since 1999 we' ve used a personalized approach to placing top quality medical professionals in highly ranked facilities across the greater New York and Tri-State areas.
For further information please contact: Jorell Rivera at 212-719-9600 x117
" We have a passion for healthcare and the people that deliver it!”