Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting, screening and recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external). Associate' s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field required. Bachelor' s degree preferred. Minimim if three years Human Resources Generalist experience preferably in the health care industry required. Expereince interacting with all levels of management/staff and across company lines required. Solid understand if HR fundamentals. Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and presentation skills required. Proficient PC skills required; PeopleSoft experience preferred.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Partners with hiring manager to determine staffing needs.
2. Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administers appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, makes recornmendations for hire (or not hire) and delivers employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt position openings within an assigned territory.
3. Serves as an expert for recruiting candidates within an assigned territory.
4. Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quarity candidates.
5. Manages internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, transfer offer letters, etc.
6. Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
7. Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
8. Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.G., benefits & com pensation).
9. Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with allfederal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
10. Manages current candidate activity in peopleSoft.
11. Manages apprication/resume fire and retention according to company poricy.
Benefits: What we offer you!
- Dedicated recruiter that specializes in your field.
- Competitive Rates.
- Sign-on, Completion and Referral Bonuses.
- Weekly Pay.
- Transit Benefits.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Vacation Pay,
- Sick Pay.
- Direct Deposit, Live Check or Pay Card.
" We have a passion for healthcare and those that deliver it! "