Registered Nurse (RN)-Bronx NY (May 21 Orientation)
is seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) for one of our
Nursing home facilities in The Bronx.
Orientation starts 3rd week of May!
All shifts available.
RN JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel or supervise a particular unit.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
Respond to this ad to receive a call back from one of our helpful recruiters OR CALL 212.719.9600 TO SPEAK WITH TAISHEENA HOKETT.