Registered Nurses-Jamaica Queens
As an RN you have to be prepared to work irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Provides professional nursing care to assigned patients in a nursing home environment.
- Records patient histories, performs various diagnostic tests, administers medications, and develops patient care plans in conjunction with other medical professionals.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures, operating and monitoring medical equipment as necessary.
- Observes patients' progress and records observations in patient medical records.
- Other Duties assigned by Nursing Supervisor